Diary Snow White Story

,



One day, the Prince gave Snow White a beautiful diary. “If I write all my special memories inside,” Snow White said, “I shall never ever forget them.” When Snow White began her first entry in the diary, she wasn’t sure what to write, “Snow White deserve an extra special day to write about” the Prince decided. So,the Prince invited Snow White on a romantic boat trip across palace lake. When the boat ride was over, Snow White could not wait to write about it in her new diary. “I spent a wonderful day on the lake with my prince,” she wrote. The next morning the dwarfs arrived at the palace. “Come quickly,” they urged. They had planned a special day for Snow White so she could write about it in her new diary, too. The dwarfs showed Snow White some special gemstone that they had mined. “This will make a super entry for my new diary,” Snow White laughed. Every day, Snow White’s friend made sure she had a special day to write about, even when it was bad weather outside! Snow White’s diary was soon full of the most lovely memories. One day, Snow White’s friends organized a picnic. “This will make a splendid entry for Snow White’s diary,” Doc decided. Before they could eat, Dopey accidentally dropped some honey on the picnic blanket. A swarm of bees came and wouldn’t go away. “We’ll have to have our picnic tomorrow instead,” Doc said. “Now you don’t have anything special to write about in your diary,” the Prince said. “Of course I do,” Snow White insisted, “and I can’t wait to begin.” “Dear Diary,” Snow